Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Morgan takes a bottle and a sippy cup!




As many of you know, for the last 9 months Morgan has refused to take a bottle, going on hunger strikes while I was away. We've never been able to leave her over night or for more than 4-5 hours because she'll starve herself! Yesterday she was extremely fussy, nothing made her happy--she didn't even want to nurse! So, I decided to pump and try and give her a bottle, well she took it without a problem. She drank 5 oz. and then I gave her 4 more ounces of formula and she took it too! This morning she's taken the bottle and showed interest in the sippy cup and now she's on the sippy cup! Morgan never ceases to amaze me! I guess she like everything else she does, she likes to do things when she wants to and not when I want her to!

No comments: